an ecclectic method of fashion

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Recent Creations

I've been playing with feathers here and there for a while, but I recently made these colorful earrings. Yes I am wearing blue lipstick, yes it is No She Didn't from Lime Crime. I also put some purple eyeshadow in the center for a more warm, 3D effect.

I recently played around with this sweatshirt, which was on clearance at Walmart for $1. I'm sorry I am stupid at taking pictures of stuff. In both of these I totally covered up the polka-dot bow on the corner of the heart. If you want to know what I did, it was easy. I basically just cut out a heart and oval-ish shapes (for the elbow patches) and sewed them straight on, like appliques. Then I made this bow, which is my favorite and the tutorial the link will lead you to is great.


That's about as complicated as it gets for me and sewing. Pretty easy.
Let me know what you think! Have a great day!

No comments: