an ecclectic method of fashion

Monday, November 30, 2009

Let Me Explain...

Wow. My last post was on July 16th. It is now November 30th.

The reason I haven't posted in such a long time was that I:
a. Transferred to a new school and moved.
b. Needed to rethink the direction of this blog.
c. Am trying to get myself to post more congruently and regularly.

I also haven't publicized this blog much because I am just not confident that I can post regularly enough. But it's time to change that.

So, you will see less wasting time from me and more great posts. I am also adding my sister on as a street photographer. There is another project I am thinking about, but we shall see.

Until the next post then, I'll let you see a nice cold weather ensemble I caught a while ago.

1 comment:

Jessa Young Music said...

Hey there! I'm Michele's friend. I forgot to tell you that I linked your blog with a photo of you at Gallery Stroll. Cheers!

www.clearly-creative.blogspot.com